Ten Ways You Can Help to “Keep Classical Strong”
1. Stay informed about the news and happenings of CHSAA by enrolling in our e-newsletter, liking and following our Facebook page, following us on Instagram and Twitter, and joining our LinkedIn group.
2. Share your ideas and thoughts with us. You can do this by emailing our Executive Director, Donna Criscuolo with the subject line “Keep Classical Strong”.
3. Volunteer at one of our events; we can always use more hands!
4. Attend CHSAA sponsored events and show your Purple Pride. Stay up to date on our upcoming events and how to purchase tickets by visiting our Events Page and following our social media accounts.
5. Donate nonperishable food items to the student pantry to help our students in need. You can donate food by contacting the Alumni Association’s Marketing Communications Specialist, Leila Chammas ’06 with ‘Pantry’ in the subject line.
6. Create an internship program at your company for a Classical Junior or Senior and give them an assist in launching their professional aspirations. If interested, contact Donna Criscuolo.
7. Consider becoming a mentor for Classical students to help them navigate both their academic and personal lives. If interested, contact Donna Criscuolo.
8. Rally your classmates and inform them of ways they can get involved. Encourage them to follow our social media accounts and attend events!
9. Ask your company if they would like to become a corporate sponsor. If interested, contact Donna Criscuolo.
10. Make a donation in lieu of attending an event to support our efforts and to fulfill our mission. Each of our events offers the option to make a donation and indicates the causes the funds support.
For more information contact Donna Criscuolo, CHSAA Executive Director at (401) 383-6471 ext 1 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org